Pages

Tuesday 22 April 2014

April Wishlist


1. Oversized Graphic Tees - Romwe
I'm loving slouchy, comfy tees this month as I think they pair so well with the high waisted style of bottoms that I'm obsessed with right now (jeans, trousers, shorts, skirts, you name it - I'm rocking it high waisted!) T-Shirts are such a great way to make a statement about the things you get your geek on for as well; hence why this Breaking Bad tee is at the top of my list right now.

2. Mom Jeans - Topshop
Ah, the Mom jeans. 90's gold.

3. Mint Crochet Flats - New Look
Summer shoes! Free my feet from their confined prisons of tights and boots!

4. 48 Lashes - MAC
I'm blaming this one on the mac make-up artists I follow on Instagram. These lashes look freakin' amazing and I won't rest until I've tried a pair for myself.

5. Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder - The Body Shop
Spring is here and our ever short British Summer is fast approaching and no doubt will be gone again in the blink of an eye. However, whilst it lasts I need something to make my complexion look less Dracula and more bronzed goddess. Apparently this is the baby for pale faces to achieve a natural-not-sparklyorange tanned look.

6. Circle Contact Lenses - (I'm not linking to any retailer until I have tried and tested!)
I know, I know; there is a lot of stigma surrounding circle lenses and the health risks that comes with wearing something in your eyes that has come from a foreign manufacturer/not US or UK approved etc - I'm not getting into the finer details on this post; google it. But I have worn coloured circle lenses in the past with no problems and have the opinion that as long as you do your research and are sensible with any lenses and take the proper precautions (e.g. Wearing them for no more than 8 hours, washing and soaking them with appropriate lens saline solution, having clean hands when putting lenses in/removing lenses, purchasing from a reputable company blah blah blah) then any nasties can be avoided. (DISCLAIMER: I am not a medical professional, these are only my personal opinions. I cannot give medical/optical advice). Anyway, I want some and I want to try the range for prescription lenses. They look badass. If I lose my eyeballs, on my head be it.


What's on your wishlist this Spring? If you have got any of the products I've mentioned I'd love to hear what you think about them!

1 comment:

  1. Ooo I want those lashes!

    I've used coloured contacts before, mainly for Halloween - not sure if they're the same contacts you're talking about, but heyho! I'd love to try out having blue or green eyes for a day! Maybe we should do it! :P

    Charli | Charlotte Rose

    ReplyDelete