Pages

Monday 10 March 2014

March Wishlist


1. Pink Mohair Longline Coat - New Look
Nnngghh. I need this coat in my life. I tried it on in store a few weeks ago and I absolutely adore it. I mostly wear black and denim and this coat would be the perfect outerwear to chuck on and brighten up any outfit for Spring. Unfortunately as this is a perfect dupe for the popular Topshop coat that was a sell out, this coat is probably not going to be available for much longer... *strokes screen*

2. Skurar Series Plant Pot - Ikea
I think pretty much every beauty blogger/youtuber owns a Skurar plant pot to store their make up brushes! And for a whopping £2 who can blame them?! Ikea never fail to amaze me with their amazing value for money for the brilliantly designed homeware products. I love the pastel pink and green versions of this beautiful little pot with its clever lace style detailing.

3. Cyd Underwire Bra - Lonely Hearts Label
I discovered this lingerie brand through instagram and oh my. Delicate lace and silk vintage-inspired lingerie with a modern twist. The entire collection is absolutely gorgeous but if I had to pick a current favourite it would be the Cyd bra in lilac or mint green. Come to momma.

4. Sweethearts Perfect Blush - Too Faced
I'm such a sucker for packaging. I really shouldn't be able to justify spending £26 on a blusher to myself but this product looks so bloody pretty and tempting. I've managed to resist its siren call for another month..

5. Coltrane Boots - Jeffrey Campbell
Yep, I well and truly missed the Coltrane boat. It just went sailing on past as I stood on the shore forlornly waving my empty purse and shedding a tear as it disappeared into the horizon. I can't even get my hands on any decent dupes as my size sold out before I had chance to recover from my JC dreams. Forever alone.

6. Rose Bubble Bar and Enzymion Facial Moisturiser - Lush
A little bit of Lush lust to finish this months wishes. I love the Lush bubble bars and I prefer them to the bath bombs as I think having bubbles in my tub time is a must! Also, they are much better value; I got 6 uses out of my last Karma bubble bar! Roses are my favourite flowers and I can't get enough of rose scented beauty products, so the Rose bubble bar will definitely be my next Lush purchase. I got a sample pot of the Enzymion Facial Moisturiser on my last Lushie haul and this stuff is brilliant. I suffer with very oily skin and this is the first moisturiser I have used that I can apply before my make up and it really reduces the shine and oil that builds up throughout the day. It acts almost like a lightweight mattifying primer as a base for my make up and doesn't feel greasy at all; my skin drinks it up! Oh, and it smells bloody amazing as well.


What products are you dreaming of this month?
xx

6 comments:

  1. Some good bits in there! And buy the blush! DO ITTTT

    Sian | Sian Marie Beauty
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have those Ikea pots - as does our Sian I think! Or maybe I dreamt that? Oh and that blusher is - ugh, just to die for.

    rosecharli.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so pretty! I need a serious Ikea haul, it's been far too long since I've been.
      <3 xx

      Delete
  3. That coat is so pretty, I love the colour! I really like the Ikea pots too, I need to make a trip up there soon! xo

    ReplyDelete