Pages

Tuesday 18 February 2014

February Update and MeadowHAUL Video

New haul video up on my channel!


I've been up to lots of lovely things over the past week or so. Had some really nice days with both mine and David's family as well as going out and spending some quality time together as a couple. I've eaten so much scrumptious food as well I'm stunned I can still fit into any of my clothes! 

I've had my Aunt's, my little Sister's and my Stepdad's birthdays to celebrate so far this month. My Aunt and I went out for a days retail therapy sesh at Meadowhall, including a big breakfast and a pitstop for nachos and wine! She spent the night at my place and we had a curry, more wine, and rested our weary legs from the shopping miles we had done. My Sister, Eleanor, turned 5 the same week and I went along to her party where she and her little friends got to go round a farm park and of course us 'adults' had more fun than the kids and ate most of the party food. I did get some video footage of the day which I will upload soon. 

Valentines weekend was exceptionally lovely. On the 13th David took me out for one of the best meals I've had in ages at The Copper Beech; the food was bloody gorgeous and really good value for money. On Valentines Day itself we spent a cosy night at home and I cooked a meal; nothing extravagant, but it was so nice to have a romantic and relaxed evening together enjoying each others company. 

Over the weekend we had David's daughter and my little Brother and Sister stop over (I was on babysitting duty as my Mum had taken my Stepdad out for his birthday) so I made sure we had all the essential treats for a sleepover: DVDs, pizza, popcorn and plenty of sweeties! The following day we cooked a big Sunday dinner for everyone and got my Stepdad a surprise birthday cake and sang Happy Birthday! 

So that's some of the highlights of my February so far! Have you done anything special this month? I'd love to hear about it in the comments below.

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment