Pages

Sunday 9 February 2014

February Wishlist

1. Lilac Winged Handbag - Accessorize
I'm in desperate need of a new handbag. I'm not one of those girls that has a cupboard full of bags; I tend to wait until I see one that I fall in love with and use it until it's falling to bits. I spotted this beaut on the Accessorize website and then checked it out in store and knew this was the next "The One."

2. Holographic Platform Chelsea Boots - Missguided/Boohoo
I recently bought these style boots in black and I adore them. They are so comfortable and versatile as well as bang on trend. I don't want to wear any other shoes at the minute! The holographic pair are definitely next on my list; they're so shiny and pretty..

3. Iridescent Chain Bracelet - Topshop
I really didn't think I would like the whole chunky chain trend, but do you know what? It's really grown on me! Teamed with Spring pastels I think these chains look amazing and add an edge to a simple outfit. Topshop currently have a really good range of necklaces and bracelets to choose from.

4. Amethyst and Turquoise Neckaces - Dolly Bow Bow
I've just discovered this gorgeous shop through Instagram; they sell a collection of jewellery, floral crowns and home/gift ware. My favourite pieces from the collection are the Elixir Amethyst Crystal Necklace and the Turquoise Seven Spike Necklace; I like that there is the option to have gold or silver and they are very reasonably priced.

5. Rose & Co
I pretty much want everything from this store. I use the Rose Petal Salve all the time; it's my favourite lip balm product. The products from Rose & Co are vintage apothecary inspired and the packaging and scents are simply stunning. They also stock Paul and Joe cosmetics which I really want to try.

6. Heated Rollers - Argos
My hair is currently the longest I've ever managed to put up with growing it. As my hair is so thin and fine, the longer it gets the more lifeless and flatter it looks and it just doesn't hold curls very well at all. So my next volumising experiment is heated rollers.. Another purchase I will solely blame on Youtube tutorial videos if they fail miserably!

7. Final Fantasy X/X2 HD Remaster - Pre-Order
I just can't even. I have been following the updates and news on the release of this remastered edition since it was first announced in 2011. IT'S SO CLOSE I CAN TASTE IT.

1 comment:

  1. Eeeee final fantasyyyyyyy :D!
    Can't wait.

    Sian
    xo

    http://sm-beautyblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete