Pages

Monday 3 February 2014

Monday Blues and a New Video



New video up on my channel!

This has been an absolute bitch. My attempts at getting a video uploaded over the past couple of days have been thwarted by numerous laptop/internet issues. It doesn't help that my patience is wearing rather thin at the moment (geek cue "Like butter..scraped over too much bread.")

Forked out a load of money last week to get my car through her MOT and the poor old girl got a broken spring on the way to work this morning. So I had to turn around and take her straight back to the garage for another expensive repair. Oh and, of course, because the part is a 'special order' I won't have her back until later today; so I've had to call in work - which is always a joyous task - and will have to battle the elements ON FOOT to my doctors appointment this afternoon.

On a brighter note; I hope you all enjoy my first ever monthly favourites video. Despite all of the technical frustrations, I love writing this blog and making videos for my channel; it's so nice to be doing creative things again and taking babysteps towards being more confident in myself and not let negativity hold me back!



2 comments:

  1. God damn you woman; I want to know what you are keeping a secret nowww!!

    Sian
    xo

    http://sm-beautyblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete