Pages

Sunday 22 June 2014

Art, lately..

 

 

 



I finally put my phone down and picked my pencil up! I procrastinate and internet way too hard and spend hours upon hours of my free time scrolling through Instagram looking at beautiful tattoo artwork and wishing it was mine. I have discovered a new love for drawing mandalas and using dotwork, it's so theraputic in that it calms me and focuses my mind, almost like meditation.

It's hard for me to put my drawings out there into the internet world as I am so critical of my work and I get really conscious and awkward when people ask to look at it. But I really want to have more opportunities to be involved in creative projects and grow my portfolio of work so I'm going for it and trying to not let my insecurities keep holding me back from what I want..

So here it is. I hope to try and do some new work each week and make it a regular post on this blog; let me know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! I adore dot work, makes such pretty tattoos :)

    Sian | Siân Marie Beauty
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm desperate for a Mandala tattoo at the minute and these are awesome! I looooooove the first one!

    Charli | Charlotte Rose

    ReplyDelete