Pages

Wednesday 18 June 2014

Hearts and Flowers

 

How adorable is this dress? This was my first purchase from the Depop app and it's safe to say I am officially an addict. I had the app on my phone for a while and I admit it sat there not doing much; I barely looked at it after intially setting my account up. Now I can't put the bloody thing down! I have made so many good buys off there over the last few weeks that I will be doing a seperate video/post on my purchases as they are too darn good not to share. For those of you who haven't heard of Depop before, it's basically a mobile app for you to sell/swap things (mostly fashion items but there's all sorts) set out in a similar format to Instagram so it's a much more attractive shopping experience than eBay. It's like a having a hip thrift store in the palm of your hand! A word of caution though; make sure you buy from reputable sellers, as with any good idea there are those internet spam demons out there ruining the experience for all the genuine buyers and sellers. So be careful and sensible and you will find some absolute gems on there! And those clothes in your closet with the labels still on, or the pair of shoes you thought were a good idea in the store but have been collecting dust since - sell them to a good home and get some extra cash, win win!

Outfit: The dress I am wearing is originally from Primark, I snapped this up for £6 which, to say postage was included, is an absolute bargain! It's very light and floaty which makes it perfect for summer and it can be dressed up or down. It has a cutesy vintage vibe to it; I personally adore this style of dress as it's flattering for my body shape. Location: The field of poppies is not far from my house, I drive past it on my way to work and when I spotted this gorgeous sea of red I just had to go and shoot there before they are all gone - I've never seen so many in this spot before!

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous dress.
    I just have to tell you that I looked on your header for a little eternity. It is perfection. I do not know what exactly it is, but I love it!

    Love,
    http://drawnbyfeatherlines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful Nessa :) Ive seen that "sea of red" too and thought it looked stunning!

    Sian | Siân Marie Beauty
    xo

    ReplyDelete