Pages

Sunday 1 June 2014

May Wishlist


So the month of May has been and gone (already?!) - here's some of the pretties I've been lusting over the past few weeks..

1. Clear Framed Glasses - Lensway
Oh baby.

2. Septum Ring Clip - Regal Rose
I miss my septum piercing, but I'm not putting myself through the trauma of getting it re-pierced (it hurt like hell the first time!) so these gorgeous sterling silver clips by Regal Rose will do just fine by me.

3. Sternum Tattoo - (artist unknown)
Speaking of pain. Oh god I know Solar Plexus tats are supposed to be one of the worst to endure but I just can't stop thinking about getting one. I think the mandela style looks stunning - check out the hash tag #sternumtattoo on Instagram/Tumblr/Pinterest and you'll see what I mean.

4. Platform Holographic Sandals - Public Desire
Kitsch, childish and oh so wonderful.

5. Maybelline Colour Tattoo - Superdrug (and most high street drugstores)
I never usually stray from my mac paint pots when it comes to cream eyeshadows but it's about time I joined the colour tattoo hype.

6. Mosaic Blush in English Rose - MUA
Feed my blusher addiction.

7. Mewclops T-Shirt - Kawaii Machine
I was browsing Etsy and oh my days. I can't handle the cute! If, like me, you enjoy dressing like a cartoon fairy check out this store out. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment