Pages

Wednesday 15 January 2014

Cat children

The past couple of days have been pretty crappy, so I've not felt very inspired to sit down and write anything or do any editing. Things have been getting me down at work, which means I've been coming home tired and grumpy. Yesterday was particularly bad so David took me out for dinner; we ended up sharing a bottle of red with our meal, so I've failed on my tee-total January challenge. Although I'm still chuffed that I've managed two weeks without so much as a sniff of alcohol, even though we've still got so much left in the house after Christmas. Today has been much better; I've spent most of the day just hanging out with my cats Gary and Robbie. I love my boys, they always cheer me up when I feel down. There's nothing better than the unconditional love and trust of a pet and the comfort it brings. THEY ARE MY FURRY CHILDREN.

No comments:

Post a Comment