Pages

Saturday 4 January 2014

Patience

Don't you just hate that feeling of your day being a complete waste? Especially on weekends!

Well I've been having one of those days. To start off I completely slept in, which really annoyed me because David was out at work and I had planned on getting up to run some errands and make the most out of the morning. FAIL. So of course before I knew it, half the day had passed and I hadn't even so much as got dressed or brushed my hair. I then attempted to continue editing the vlog footage from my birthday, but the wi-fi and laptop decided to pack up on me which left me feeling more deflated than before I had started. I'm really enjoying getting back into blogging and editing again, but I forgot how much malfunctioning equipment can raise one's blood pressure!

So after giving up on the computer I decided to finally set up my new Wii U - which was my Christmas present from David and I still hadn't had the time to get it up and running. Another rookie mistake. Don't ever play platform games such as Super Mario Bros that require patience and control when you're already feeling wound up and defeated! Little fucker with his red hat, moustache and rubbish jump range...

I've had a soak in the bath and David has fixed the wi-fi, but all in all I'm still feeling rather rubbish. It's just one of those days.

What do you do to cheer yourself up when you're feeling blue?

No comments:

Post a Comment