Pages

Wednesday 8 January 2014

January Wishlist


1. Sailor Moon Sweater - Romwe
 Just, because!

2. iPhone 5C in yellow
My phone contract is finally due to renew this month and my poor 4S has just made it through the two years.

3. Heart Waist Belt - River Island
I think this belt would make a stunning statement piece in an outfit; I'd probably team it with a simple white or black sheer blouse with leggings/skinny jeans and boots. This belt is currently in the sale so I'm hoping there's still one left in stock by the time I get paid at the end of the month.

4. Lolita Lempicka 'Lolita Lempicka' Perfume
I sampled this fragrance ages ago (I think it was at the duty free in Heathrow when I went to Australia in 2012) and I absolutely adored it and still haven't got my hands on some yet! I'm a sucker for buying different fragrances all the time, but this is definitely the next higher end perfume on my list.

5. Yankee Candle 'Black Cherry'
Now I know people have been raving on about Yankee Candles forever, but I've never had one! I love scented candles and incense in the house but could never justify spending over £15 on a candle.. Well I discovered the sample sized candles in one of my local card shops last week, so I bought a couple to try. I'm officially hooked, sign me up to the Yankee Candle Anonymous group or whatever because I want to go out and buy them all! I'm loving the Black Cherry scent at the moment.

6. Laptop Desk - Ikea
If there's one thing that I always wish I had more mony for each month, it's home improvements. I spend hours online trawling interior design blogs, Pinterest and furniture stores, mentally redecorating every room in the house. This laptop desk from Ikea is just what I've been looking for, I love quirky individual pieces and want want want this so bad. 


No comments:

Post a Comment