Pages

Wednesday 8 January 2014

Vlog Virginity


It's official! My first video is up on my YouTube channel!
*celebration trumpets*

It's basically a very rough edit of the footage I recorded whilst away in London for my birthday and New Years last week. It feels like it's taken forever to put together because I'm out at work all day and as I'm someone who is usually in bed for 9pm, I've had to retrain my body clock these past few days to allow me to function on less than 5 hours sleep. Needless to say I've overslept a lot and it's been bugging me  constantly in the back of my mind to get it done.

It's a long one! 
(that's what she said)
If you manage to make it the whole way through and you are still awake (I'm impressed!) leave a comment, hit subscribe and all that lovely jubbly stuff...


No comments:

Post a Comment